COMING UP THIS YEAR IN YOUR CHURCH MUSIC MINISTRY:
- Labor Day Weekend Concert: Sunday, September 5 at 3 PM
- Community MESSIAH Sing-Along, Sunday December 19 at 6:30 PM
- Ascension Day Eucharist featuring a Community Massed Choir under the direction of David Halls, Music Director of Salisbury Cathedral, UK, Thursday, May 26 at 7:00 PM
- Peter’s Music Ministry Spring Concert, Sunday, May 15 at 2:00 PM
- Concert by The Delaware Choir School, Saturday, June 18 at 6:00 PM
Monthly Sung Compline
Two Sung Services of Evensong
The Opening of The St Peter’s Choir School of The Eastern Shore
+ + +
JOIN The ST. Cecilia Guild
The Steering Committee of The St. Cecilia Guild invites you to become a member for the 2021-2022 season. The Guild members, through their contributions, enable the Music Ministry to dream, to create, and to serve God, St. Peter’s Church and greater Delmarva through excellence in Music and Liturgy beyond what is possible through the general fund. (One might imagine the guild serving in the same capacity as a booster club does in a high school athletic department.)
Register for St. Peter's Choir/Music School
Fill out and send in the School Registration form below today! There is no cost to attend the Wednesday evening classes. Please include in the "your message" field you birthdate -- and if under 18 include name of parent or guardian giving permission.
YOU are invited to join the St. Peter’s Choir!!!
Want to sing, Love to sing? Join the CHOIR!!! We need YOU!!!!
Call Daniel TODAY at 410-897-2900 or email him at DanielC@Stpeterschurch.net for more information!